Ford Service & Repair
Whether it’s a routine oil change or a more complicated engine repair, there’s no better place to take your vehicle for service than D&D Motors. The Ford Motor Company-trained technicians there know your vehicle inside and out. They have the right tools to diagnose any problem and they have the right parts on hand original-equipment Ford Motor Company Genuine Parts and high-quality Motorcraft® replacement parts – that are recommended for your vehicle.
Service & Parts Hours
|Mon - Fri||7:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM - 2:00PM|
We only use OEM parts to ensure that all repairs are of the highest quality. Whether it is an oil change or a major repair, our certified technicians will work to make sure the work is done quickly and efficiently to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Simply put, a properly maintained vehicle lasts longer and runs more efficiently than one that isn’t maintained. Bringing your vehicle to D&D Motors for all the scheduled maintenance recommendations helps:
- Maximize fuel efficiency
- Prevent unexpected failures and potential accidents
- Ensure optimum operation, reliability and safety of ride
- Improve trade-in or resale value when sold
To schedule a service appointment at D&D Motors, use our online form or call us at (864) 877-8121. If you have any questions about any service or maintenance your vehicle may need, please give us call so we can assist you.
Ford Services available at D&D Motors
- Oil and filter change
- Scheduled maintenance
- Tire replacement and tire service
- Brake pad and brake shoe replacement
- Air-conditioning service and repair
- Engine service
- Multi-point Inspections
- All-wheel drive and 4×4
- Automatic transmission replacement and work
- Engine cooling and cabin heating
- Steering and suspension
- Charge, start or battery service
- Wheel alignment
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Factory-Authorized Systems Check
- Don’t forget to ask about our Quick Lane facility!