AutoFi Pilot Project
We’re happy to introduce Ford’s new AutoFi pilot project that will soon allow customers to purchase and finance vehicles right through the dealership’s website. This new, exciting platform with Ford Credit and AutoFi demonstrates Ford’s commitment to create innovative options for both customers and dealers. To start things off, the pilot project is being launched at Ricart Ford in Groveport, Ohio. With the platform, consumers can select a new Ford vehicle in the showroom or on the dealership’s website and then launch the AutoFi application via the “Buy Now” button, where they can select the financing option that works best for them. Check out the list below or click to learn more about this incredible new project.
If you’re interested in learning more about the AutoFi pilot project, feel free to contact us or drop D&D Motors at 13655 East Wade Hampton Blvd., Greer SC, 29651-6269. We look forward to serving our customers from Greer, SC, and throughout Greenville, Spartanburg and Upstate, SC.
The AutoFi platform allows customers to:
- Use Kelley Blue Book’s (KBB) Your Blue Book® Value to estimate their trade-in value
- Apply for retail financing
- Finalize financing details, including term, down payment, rate and monthly payment
- Select dealership aftermarket products
- Review a summary of the finance contract terms and dealership information to schedule vehicle delivery and sign documents