Read what our customers say about their car buying experience at D&D Motors.
- The service experience @ D&D is outstanding. Karen & Mike are outstanding as they get you in, keep you informed & advise you. Repairs are done in a timely, efficient & accurate/complete fashion. They are the only one I bring my car to.Norm K. from Simpsonville, SC
- I shopped around for tires at 4 well known tire stores and the Quick Lane at D & D Motors was the best price by $80...PLUS they included an alignment AND they did an exterior wash. Even better was they had the tires ready for me when I got there and had me in and out quickly. They also found a recall on my car which they will do at no charge to me during my next visit. I strongly recommend taking your car to D & D Motors Quick Lane even if it's not a Ford You will be pleased.Sal R. in Greer, SC
- They were very friendly and honest people. They worked hard to give me the best deal possible. The wait time was minimal and Randy my Sales person was just fantastic, If your going to buy a Ford product I would Highly recommend this Dealership and Randy.James Browning
- I did a lot of research online before going to D & D Ford Motors to buy my new vehicle. It was important to me to buy an American car and equally important, I wanted to deal with a car company that didn't take bail out money. Ford fit both items. I looked at the Focus, the Fusion and the Escape all online and then went to D & D and test drove both the Fusion and the Escape (after looking at the size of the Focus, I wasn't interested in test driving it). I had spoke with Brandon the day before test driving the vehicles and when I came back the next day to test drive, Brandon actually came in to work on his day off! He treated us well, in fact everyone there at D & D was wonderful. There was no pressure from Brandon, no constant sales pitch. He told us what was better about one vehicle versus another and gave us room to breathe. We walked out of there proud owners of a new 2014 Escape. When it comes time to look for another vehicle, we will definitely go back to D & D. They made the car buying process easy and non-stressful.Diana Ruggiero
- On vacation 02/11/16 am traveling through the area when my 1999 F250 7.3L had a pulley failure. Mike in the service department was great, he referred me to Billy ( tow truck owner who quickly responded ) and towed my truck in to D & D. They had my family back on our trip by 12:20. Thanks Mike (and Billy), job well done. Don and family.Don Keister
- The staff at D&D motors were very knowledgeable & helpful. They worked hard to find us exactly what we wanted and we never felt pressured a bit. Our salesman, Brandon Payne, was there for us from the second we pulled in to the second we drove off with our new car. He also followed up after the sale to make sure we knew how every inch of our new car operated & to make sure we were 100% satisfied. We love our new car & our experience. WE WILL BE BACK! Highly recommend!Cyndy A.
- Since relocating to the Upstate, D&D Motors has been an excellent venue for purchasing and maintaining my vehicles. Price matching is never a problem. Wi-Fi helps me work while at the shop. Ford has been good to me the last 12 years!Emily Ortiz Alfonso
- I have to say it was a wonderful experience this is the second time I have purchased a car at D and D Ford motors and will never go anywhere else. Make sure to ask for Randy he is awesome!!! The finance department by far one of the best I have ever work with. LOVED IT!!! Great deals and friendly and helpful staff. Don't forget ask for RANDY!!Mirian Houston
- I have purchased many new cars in my lifetime, and Dannie Middleton is hands down THE BEST salesman I have ever purchased an auto from. He asked the right questions and quickly understood my needs, was extremely prompt in getting information back to me, and was professional in every way. Did not waste my time with smoke and pleasantries, but at the same time was very friendly and amiable. Just a great guy to work with. Highly recommend. Stotts Ford in Tryon, NC could take a few lessons from him!Lynn Hurst